Agrible, Inc. is more than the leading independent voice of scientifically-driven recommendations in agriculture. We are a place where you can explore the boundaries of technology, your own potential, and the edges of what can be. We reward innovation, achievement, and conviviality in an environment surrounded by an exceptional team.
Increasing food production 60% by 2050 is a difficult challenge, and we need your help getting there. Put your skills to great use as we deliver science and insights that help feed the world reaching millions and impacting billions. Agrible is a growing business on the forward edge of agriculture, we move fast, act swiftly, and look to hire those ready for a dynamic, energized, and innovative culture.
We are looking for self-motivated candidates who desire opportunities to develop their skills and contribute in a meaningful way to a growing business. Add depth to your skills and education in agriculture, computer science, software, sustainability, engineering, sales, business, and outreach. You will work with experts at Agrible to force multiply making a real impact you can be proud to talk about!
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working closely with experienced Agrible mentors to focus your skills and aptitudes to a timely area of development or need within Agrible.
- Strong written, electronic, and verbal skills to communicate effectively with the Agrible team.
- Team player ready to work independently and collectively.
- Must develop a strong understanding of Agrible products and how their contribution fits into the bigger picture.
- Experience and knowledge of agriculture and production practices a plus.
Required candidate qualifications include:
- Must be currently enrolled in a US university or college in one of these areas: agriculture, computer science, software, sustainability, engineering, sales, business, and outreach.
- Positions are only available for those working in the office at the Agrible offices in Champaign, IL on the University of Illinois Research Park; easily accessible on bus routes with free parking available.
- Excellent communication skills displaying confidence without arrogance and an ability to truly listen to what others are saying.
We offer a competitive wage and a great working environment. International students looking for CPT experiences or University of Illinois students on a student visa are eligible and welcomed, but need to let us know to make sure we can make proper accommodations.
Join the electric culture of an agricultural tech startup located in the heart of US agriculture that is trying to make a difference globally. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
EOE/AA Agrible, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V