Social Media Intern - Summer Position
We are looking for self-motivated candidates who desire opportunities to develop their skills and contribute in a meaningful way to a growing business. Add depth to your skills and education in agriculture, computer science, software, sustainability, engineering, sales, business, and outreach. You will work with experts at Agrible to force-multiply making a real impact you can be proud to talk about!
We are an agricultural technology company with ag experts, world-class scientists, and growers all on staff. We’re headquartered in Champaign, Illinois, where it’s only a few steps from the farm gate to our office doors. Agrible’s mission is to provide agronomic information using science and technology to transform results into globally useful knowledge. We give all agricultural communities the insights, services, and connections to make their decisions easy and sustainable and their operations seamless. Connecting parts of this larger agricultural community to each other through our platform is important to us and is something we do. Join us in our evolution of agriculture.™
We are looking for a qualified Social Media Intern to join our team for the summer. As a Social Media Intern, you should have excellent multitasking skills to handle all of our social media accounts in a cohesive way. If you have a creative way of thinking and of presenting our brand through multiple social media channels, we would like to make you part of our team. Working together with the team, you should be able to ensure our company web presence is aligned with our marketing strategies and targets.
- Create social media strategies to achieve marketing targets, brand awareness, and increased engagement
- Create, publish, and manage original, high-quality content
- Administer all company social media accounts ensuring relevant content
- Work closely with writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product Development teams to create social ‘buzz’ regarding new product launches
- Prepare analytic reports
- Monitor SEO and user engagement to suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
- Identify and collaborate with social media influencers to extend brand reach
- Agriculture-industry knowledge or experience
- Hands-on experience using social media platforms for brand awareness
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Join the electric culture of an agricultural-tech startup located in the heart of US agriculture that is trying to make a difference globally.
To apply, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
Location of Position: Champaign, IL
EOE/AA Agrible, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V