Pocket Rain Gauge hit 1 million uses!
To celebrate, we are giving away an Agrible-themed prize package filled with a Yeti tumbler, an Agrible t-shirt, and other Agrible swag!
Starting today and running for the next two weeks (11/2 - 11/16), simply share your Pocket Rain Gauge results on Twitter using the in-app share button to be entered to win.
"But what if it doesn’t rain where I live in the next two weeks?" you might ask. That’s ok! Go ahead and share your results even if it says 0 inches.
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Terms & Conditions
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are 18 years of age or older as of November 2nd, 2016. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of The United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Agrible, Inc. and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant ("You") agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent the warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Agrible, Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted on Twitter starting on Wednesday, November 2nd at 1PM CST and ending Wednesday, November 16th, 2016 at 5PM CST. All entries must be received by Wednesday, November 16th, 2016 at 5PM CST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by tweeting your Pocket Rain Gauge rainfall results using the 'Tweet it!' button within the Pocket Rain Gauge app. Entries that are incomplete or that do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Agrible, Inc. You may only enter once. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Agrible, Inc.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the "Winner") will receive one Yeti® tumbler, one Agrible T-Shirt, and other small Morning Farm Report 'swag' items including but not limited to: pens, stickers, and "koozies." No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Agrible, Inc.'s discretion. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Agrible, Inc. to use Winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Agrible, Inc. Winner will be notified by Direct Message on Twitter within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Agrible, Inc. shall have no liability for Winner's failure to receive notices due to any security settings or for Winner's provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within seven (7) days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER AT Agrible, Inc.'S SOLE DISCRETION WILL RESULT IN WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Terms & Conditions: Agrible, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Agrible, Inc.'s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Agrible, Inc. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Agrible, Inc. Agrible, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Agrible, Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by the Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Agrible, Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Winners List: to obtain a copy of the Winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Agrible, Inc. 2021 S. 1st St. Ste. 201 Champaign, IL, 61820, United States.